Out of stock
The GK features a full numeric keypad, allowing users to preset tare values for repetitive weighing of identical containers. Coloured LEDs speed up checkweighing, indicating if the weight is over, under or within a specified range.
- Selectable up to 60,000 divisions
Dynamic / animal weighing
Toggle icon descriptions
An affordable indicator with full keypad and smart features, GK offers a simple user interface for quick operation. The GK housing is constructed of ABS plastic, while a backlit LCD features large digits and capacity tracker. GK comes with a wall bracket for easy, secure mounting. Connect the GK to any platform to perform numerous applications, including weighing, percentage weighing, checkweighing, parts counting and animal/dynamic weighing.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on vertical surface
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Programmable capacity and readability for a variety of applications
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.