CB Compact Balances
The CB compact scale boasts best-in-class performance and value. Its grade 304 stainless steel pan, sealed keypad and one-piece housing are easy to clean, while built-in battery operation means it can be used anywhere.
Prices From US$0.00
- 500g to 3000g
- 0.1g to 1g
Multiple Weighing units
Toggle icon descriptions
CB Compact Balances
CB Balances are portable and easy to use. Ideal for science education, weighing in the field or small parcel weighing. They balances run off two AA batteries or can be powered by optional ac adapter (not included). The keypad is sealed and the top pan is removable for easy cleaning.
Stainless Steel Top Pan
The round 130mm ø stainless steel pan can be easily cleaned between weighing.
Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills.
An efficient, easy-to-operate design allows users to start weighing right away without much training.
Easy-to-Read LCD Display
The bright backlit displays is very easy to read in any light conditions.
Low Battery Indicator
The Low-battery indicator shows the remaining battery level and alerts users when to replace batteries.
Powered by AA Batteries or Power Adapter
All CB balances can be powered by 2 x AA batteries (included) or optional power adapter (not included).
Built-In Level Indicator
The on-board level indicator helps ensure proper setup and accurate readings
Levelling feet can be used to adjust the balance level to ensure the balance is steady and level before use.
CB balances can manage most small tasks, such as measuring compounds in chemistry classes, portioning at food service establishments, or weighing small animals. Compact and portable, the CB transports easily to the field, or from bench to bench in a science classroom. The CB is powered by battery or an optional AC adapter. A sealed keypad and one-piece housing make the CB simple to clean, and help protect internal components from dirt and spills. The grade 304 stainless steel pan can be wiped down quickly and accommodates either single items or bulk powders.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Low-battery indicator alerts users when batteries need replacement
- Operates with AC adapter (not included) or batteries (included)
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 2-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|CB 1001||1000g||0.1g||130mm ø|
|CB 3000||3000g||1g||130mm ø|
|CB 501||500g||0.1g||130mm ø|