GFC Floor Counting Scales
Designed for heavy-duty industrial tasks, GFC can capably handle capacities up to 660lb/300kg. A numeric keypad facilitates unit weight and sample entry, while the easy-to-read backlit display shows total weight, unit weight and number of pieces.
Prices From US$0.00
- 75kg to 300kg
- 0.005kg to 0.02kg
Multiple Weighing units
Toggle icon descriptions
With features that facilitate checkcounting to a predefined weight or count, the GFC floor scale offers a full keypad for unit weight and sample entry. The large backlit display shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces. A durable stainless steel platform and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GFC suitable for most counting and weighing applications. The RS-232 interface simplies connections to printers and computers.
Features and Benefits
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.