Highland® Portable Precision Balances
Highland® balances are well-suited for lab work, field use, and many industrial applications. The Highland features HandiCal® internal calibration with a built-in mass, and ShockProtect® as a safeguard against shock loading and accidental overload.
Prices From US$0.00
- 120g to 6000g
- 0.001g to 0.1g
Multiple Weighing units
Highland Portable Precision Balances Feature:
Unique Stackability Feature
Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only).
Protect Your Investment
Security slot for optional lock and cable helps prevent theft.
USB and RS-232 connections provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
The bright LCD display is easy to read in any lighting.
Draft Shield Included
Removable draft shield ensures accurate measurements by eliminating disturbances from air currents or wind. (Not available on HCB 60001)
Built-in Internal Calibration
HandiCal® internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set. Simply move calibration level to activate the mass.
Highland HCB balances feature a solid, durable ABS housing that stands up to daily use in classrooms and industrial settings.
Easy Transportation Option
Optional carrying case with lock can be purchased as an add-on accessory.
The Highland® offers advanced features in a compact, durable balance that stacks for easy storage. Suitable for many tasks, Highland provides fast, accurate weighing in a number of different environments – from science research in the laboratory or field, to manufacturing operations. Sturdy ABS construction allows the Highland to stand up to demanding lab use, while Highland’s ShockProtect® offers advanced overload protection to keep the balance safe. HandiCal® facilitates internal calibration without the need for external weights.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- HandiCal® internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Security slot for optional lock and cable to help prevent theft
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|HCB 123||120g||0.001g||120mm ø|
|HCB 153||150g||0.005g||120mm ø|
|HCB 302||300g||0.01g||120mm ø|
|HCB 602||600g||0.02g||120mm ø|
|HCB 1002||1000g||0.01g||120mm ø|
|HCB 602H||600g||0.01g||120mm ø|
|HCB 1502||1500g||0.05g||120mm ø|
|HCB 3001||3000g||0.1g||120mm ø|
|HCB 6001||6000g||0.1g||145mm ø|
|HCB 2202||2200g||0.01g||120mm ø|